Note: by Law we are required to give you the following statement and we strongly advise you read the following before entering into any agreements with the Academy, its directors or officers or employees or third party contractors or Joint Venture partners.
On your strategy or mentoring call questions of a business or technical nature may be answered to the best of our ability however all calls, written statements and websites will be subject to the following Conditions and Terms
You understand and agree that there are factors that should be considered by you when deciding whether to purchase Academy of Hypnotic Arts training or products.
NO EARNINGS PROJECTIONS, PROMISES OR REPRESENTATIONS
You recognise and agree that we have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about future prospects or earnings, or that you will earn any money, with respect to your purchase of Academy of Hypnotic Arts training or products, and that we have not authorised any such projection, promise, or representation by others.
Any earnings or income statements, or any earnings or income examples, are only estimates of what we think you could earn. Or verifiable statements of others earnings. There is no assurance you will do as well as stated in any examples.
If you rely upon any figures provided, you must accept the entire risk of not doing as well as the information provided. This applies whether the earnings or income examples are monetary in nature or not.
There is no assurance that any prior successes or past results as to earnings or income (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not) will apply, nor can any prior successes be used, as an indication of your future success or results from any of the information, content, or strategies. Any and all claims or representations as to income or earnings are not to be considered as “average earnings”.
The economy, both where you do business, and on a national and even worldwide scale, create additional uncertainty and economic risk. An economic recession or depression might negatively affect the results produced by Academy of Hypnotic Arts training or products.
YOUR SUCCESS OR LACK OF IT
Your success in using the information or strategies provided at Academy of Hypnotic Arts training or products, depends on a variety of factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will actually do, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic, your dedication, your motivation, your desire, or your business skills or practices. Therefore, we do not guarantee or imply that you will get rich, that you will do as well, or that you will have any earnings (whether
monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), at all.
All businesses and earnings derived there from, involve unknown risks and are not suitable for everyone although we will to the best of our ability assess and advise on your suitability for the use of our products as you want to make use of them.
You are advised to do your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and should use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. You should check with your accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information. You may not consider any examples, documents, or other content on the website or otherwise provided by us to be the equivalent of legal advice. Nothing contained on the website or in materials available for sale or download on the website provides legal advice in any way. You should consult with your own attorney on any legal questions you may have.
We assume no responsibility for any losses or damages resulting from your use of any information or advice given on calls or contained within the website or within any information disclosed in any form whatsoever.
Although we believe the price is fair for the value that you receive, you understand and agree that the purchase price for Academy of Hypnotic Arts training or products has been arbitrarily set by us.
This price bears no relationship to objective standards.
TESTIMONIALS, CASE STUDIES & EXAMPLES
Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at our websites are the results of the specific individuals involved and do not reflect every student or clientʼs experience, they do not apply to every person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. You should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by reputable third parties.
Where specific income or earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), figures are used and attributed to a specific individual or business, that individual or
business has earned that amount. There is no assurance that you will do as well using the same information or strategies. If you rely on the specific income or earnings figures used, you must accept all the risk of not doing as well. The described experiences are atypical. Your financial results are likely to differ from those described in the testimonials.
If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate earnings history.
Our products are educational and our live training is not sold to individuals who we can ascertain have not reached an acceptable level of communication skills to make best use of them. However, this is an arbitrary decision made by both parties even so we will agree to discuss amicable closure on any payments, returns, guarantees, compensations or otherwise.
Training enrolment terms and conditions
1. Cancellations: Cancellation of training courses will result in administration fees being charged. If cancellation is within1 month of course start 50% – 75% of the full cost may be forfeited. Any deposit paid will be forfeited. We do recognise that extenuating circumstances can and do happen and that deferring the amount to another course at another time is possible.
2. Payment by credit/debit card must be made in full a minimum of 10 working days prior to commencement of course. Standing order payments must be made as to emailed or written agreement / invoice. Cheques and cash (direct into our bank account) can be accepted up to four working days prior to commencement of course. Enrolment is only valid with a full payment or deposit.
3. Product Copyright. Academy of Hypnotic Arts Ltd and Jonathan Chase reserve all rights on course materials and content. No recording other than written form, such as electronic recording will be permitted.
Please note: for sight impaired students we waive this term if we are contacted well in advance of training and may be able to supply such facilities.
4. Other than for reasons of war, national emergency, acts of deity, national lockouts or any such circumstance beyond our control, the venues and dates as stated on this web site or any written material will be adhered to, or in the event of direct venue cancellation or other circumstance without our control be re-sited to a similar venue in the same area as the originally stated venue.
5. Where accommodation is booked and paid for through the Academy of Hypnotic Arts Ltd the student must understand that such accommodation and the care and administration of such is the responsibility of the venue. Any complaints or claims should therefore be made directly to the venue.
6. Insurance. Personal possessions and public liability cover in all public areas is the responsibility of the venues, who will have their own policy regarding such. The Academy of Hypnotic Arts Ltd holds both Public Liability and Indemnity insurance for training whilst you are in class but accepts no responsibility for injury or damage of a physical nature not directly involved with the training.
7. The student must understand that this training is not a substitute for medical, psychological or psychotherapeutic treatment and that they are obliged for insurance purposes to declare any past treatment or any mental or physical condition that does or has received treatment.
8. Students should be over the age of 18 years to take part in our training programmes.
9. Certification is for the skill as stated on certification and it is not certification for Counselling or Psychology or a Medical Certification.
10. Jonathan Chase and Academy of Hypnotic Arts ltd reserve the right to alter the style, content, duration and delivery of the training without notice or consultation, however we will not change the contracted Certification without due notice of not less then 30 days.
11. Successful certification on the course is on the basis of merit and the student understands that the evaluation of the course facilitator/s is final. We are registered in England with Companies House. You can find the online version of the register at http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/. Our registration number is 05170672.
© Academy of Hypnotic Arts Ltd.
Privacy – pertaining to our websites and any other of our products, consultations or trainings.
This website is owned and operated by Academy of Hypnotic Arts ltd.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(2) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our websites (which may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, entry page, exit page, length of visit, number of page views, route taken through our website, and similar information);
(b) information relating to any enquiries you make concerning our services or products or purchases you make of our services or products (which may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, company name, role/position, payment details and details of the proposed use or uses of the services or products);
(c) information relating to or supplied to us in connection with any legal services we may provide to you;
(d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with our website blogs (your name and email address);
(e) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (your name, email address and areas of interest); and
(f) any other information that you choose to send to us.
(3) Using your personal data We may use your personal information to:
(a) administer the website;
(b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
(c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
(d) send to you products, tickets or course details that you purchase,
and supply to you services we contract to provide;
(e) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
(f) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
(g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
(h) send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications
relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
(i) provide third parties such as our PR services with statistical information about our users (but this information will not be used to identify any individual user); and (j) deal with enquiries and
complaints made by or about you relating to the website or our products, events or services.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law; [Note we are a British based company subject to the terms of the Data Protection Act and any EU laws in force at this time.
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use session cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, and selecting Block All Cookies using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
(6) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes (by email or otherwise) at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
(7) Security of your personal data We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or
alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
(9) Policy amendments
- Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of those websites.
PROVIDED BY OUR COMPANY. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING
DISCRETION. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AFTER SUCH CHANGES ARE IMPLEMENTED
Access To This Site
You agree to use this site only for the lawful purposes described in more detail in the “Restrictions on Use” section below. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the site, render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Restrictions On Use
The material and Content accessible from this site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by our Company is the proprietary information of our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company, and our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of our Company, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on our site, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the site without the express written permission of our Company.
This site and its Content are protected by U.K., E.U., U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to the Company or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights for the Content are owned by the Company or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on this site. You may download and reprint Content for noncommercial, non-public, personal use only (If you are browsing this site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by the Company, for example in certain password-restricted areas of the site). You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the site.
This site may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, our Company. The inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by our Company of that site. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or our Company. Our Company has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of
You hereby grant to our Company the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to our Company through this site (together, hereinafter known as the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Our Company will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company operations.
By making a Submission, you are guaranteeing to us that you have the legal right to post the content in the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity.
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important to us, and those under the age of 13 are protected by federal law. For that reason, our Company does not knowingly permit children under the age of 16 to become registered members of our sites, or to buy goods and services on our sites, without verifiable parental consent. Our Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 13, except with their parent’s express consent. If we ever include children under the age of 16 as part of our intended site audience, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice; and we will provide processes to obtain parental approval, provide access to information and allow parents to request removal of their children’s personal information.
You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
Limitation On Liability
COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS,
CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT
BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR
OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO
COMPANY FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH
You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorised use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed from this site.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
* you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
* advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
* is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
* does not pertain directly to this site;
* threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
* seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
* infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyoneʼs copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
* violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
* impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
* advertises any commercial endeavour (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorised on this site;
* solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
* includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
* disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
* includes MP3 format files;
* amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
* disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Company will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that Company considers insecure, Company will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Claims of Copyright Infringement