Who we are
Our website address is: https://jonathanchase.com.
Note: by Law we are required to give you the following statement and we strongly advise you read the following before entering into any agreements with SubSkills Training Ltd. (formerly Academy of Hypnotic Arts), its directors or officers or employees or third party contractors or Joint Venture partners.
On your strategy or mentoring call questions of a business or technical nature may be answered to the best of our ability however all calls, written statements and websites will be subject to the following Conditions and Terms
You understand and agree that there are factors that should be considered by you when deciding whether to purchase SubSkills training or products.
NO EARNINGS PROJECTIONS, PROMISES OR REPRESENTATIONS
You recognise and agree that we have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about future prospects or earnings, or that you will earn any money, with respect to your purchase of SubSkills training or products, and that we have not authorised any such projection, promise, or representation by others.
Any earnings or income statements, or any earnings or income examples, are only estimates of what we think you could earn. Or verifiable statements of others earnings. There is no assurance you will do as well as stated in any examples.
If you rely upon any figures provided, you must accept the entire risk of not doing as well as the information provided. This applies whether the earnings or income examples are monetary in nature or not.
There is no assurance that any prior successes or past results as to earnings or income (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not) will apply, nor can any prior successes be used, as an indication of your future success or results from any of the information, content, or strategies. Any and all claims or representations as to income or earnings are not to be considered as “average earnings”.
The economy, both where you do business, and on a national and even worldwide scale, create additional uncertainty and economic risk. An economic recession or depression might negatively affect the results produced by SubSkills Training, training or products.
YOUR SUCCESS OR LACK OF IT
Your success in using the information or strategies provided at SubSkills training or products, depends on a variety of factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will actually do, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic, your dedication, your motivation, your desire, or your business skills or practices. Therefore, we do not guarantee or imply that you will get rich, that you will do as well, or that you will have any earnings (whether
monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), at all.
All businesses and earnings derived there from, involve unknown risks and are not suitable for everyone although we will to the best of our ability assess and advise on your suitability for the use of our products as you want to make use of them.
You are advised to do your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and should use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. You should check with your accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information. You may not consider any examples, documents, or other content on the website or otherwise provided by us to be the equivalent of legal advice. Nothing contained on the website or in materials available for sale or download on the website provides legal advice in any way. You should consult with your own attorney on any legal questions you may have.
We assume no responsibility for any losses or damages resulting from your use of any information or advice given on calls or contained within the website or within any information disclosed in any form whatsoever.
Although we believe the price is fair for the value that you receive, you understand and agree that the purchase price for SubSkills training or products has been arbitrarily set by us.
This price bears no relationship to objective standards.
TESTIMONIALS, CASE STUDIES & EXAMPLES
Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at our websites are the results of the specific individuals involved and do not reflect every student or clientʼs experience, they do not apply to every person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. You should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by reputable third parties.
Where specific income or earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), figures are used and attributed to a specific individual or business, that individual or
business has earned that amount. There is no assurance that you will do as well using the same information or strategies. If you rely on the specific income or earnings figures used, you must accept all the risk of not doing as well. The described experiences are atypical. Your financial results are likely to differ from those described in the testimonials.
If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate earnings history.
Our products are educational and our live training is not sold to individuals who we can ascertain have not reached an acceptable level of communication skills to make best use of them. However, this is an arbitrary decision made by both parties even so we will agree to discuss amicable closure on any payments, returns, guarantees, compensations or otherwise.
Training enrolment terms and conditions
1. Cancellations: Cancellation of training courses or mentoring programmes will result in administration fees being charged. If cancellation is within1 month of course start 50% – 75% of the full cost may be forfeited. Any deposit paid will be forfeited. We do recognise that extenuating circumstances can and do happen and that deferring the amount to another course at another time is possible.
2. Payment by credit/debit card must be made in full a minimum of 10 working days prior to commencement of course. Standing order payments must be made as to emailed or written agreement / invoice. Cheques and cash (direct into our bank account) can be accepted up to four working days prior to commencement of course. Enrolment is only valid with a full payment or deposit.
3. Product Copyright. SubSkills Training Ltd and Jonathan Chase reserve all rights on course materials and content. No recording other than written form, such as electronic recording will be permitted.
Please note: for sight impaired students we waive this term if we are contacted well in advance of training and may be able to supply such facilities.
4. Other than for reasons of war, national emergency, acts of deity, national lockouts or any such circumstance beyond our control, the venues and dates as stated on this web site or any written material will be adhered to, or in the event of direct venue cancellation or other circumstance without our control be re-sited to a similar venue in the same area as the originally stated venue.
5. Where accommodation is booked and paid for through SubSkills Training Ltd the student must understand that such accommodation and the care and administration of such is the responsibility of the venue. Any complaints or claims should therefore be made directly to the venue.
6. Insurance. Personal possessions and public liability cover in all public areas is the responsibility of the venues, who will have their own policy regarding such. SubSkills Training Ltd holds both Public Liability and Indemnity insurance for training whilst you are in class but accepts no responsibility for injury or damage of a physical nature not directly involved with the training.
7. The student must understand that this training, consultation or mentoring, is not a substitute for medical, psychological or psychotherapeutic treatment and that they are obliged for insurance purposes to declare any past treatment or any mental or physical condition that does or has received treatment.
8. Students should be over the age of 18 years to take part in our training programmes.
9. Certification is for the skill as stated on certification and it is not certification for Counselling or Psychology or a Medical Certification.
10. Jonathan Chase and SubSkills Training Ltd. reserve the right to alter the style, content, duration and delivery of the training without notice or consultation, however we will not change the contracted Certification without due notice of not less then 30 days.
11. Successful certification on the course is on the basis of merit and the student understands that the evaluation of the course facilitator/s is final. We are registered in England with Companies House. You can find the online version of the register at http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/. Our registration number is 05170672.
© SubSkills Training Ltd.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.